Papers and talks
I am a postdoctoral reasearcher in mathematics at CY Cergy Paris Université (Laboratoire AGM), working with Professor Armen Shirikyan. I completed my PhD in late 2020 at McGill University (Department of mathematics and statistics) and Université Grenoble Alpes (Institut Fourier), under the joint supervision of Professors Vojkan Jakšić and Alain Joye. Prior to this, I was an MSc student under the supervision of Professor Jakšić at McGill University, where I also did my undergraduate studies.
Find more about me on the About page or by visiting my ORCID, arXiv and Research Gate profiles.
I study mathematical physics, with emphasis on time-dependent aspects of statistical mechanics and entropy production, in both quantum and classical systems.
Relevant mathematical tools to study such problems include operator theory (spectra, resolvents, perturbation theory, one-parameter semigroups),
dynamical systems and ergodic theory (mixing, theory of C*-algebras, random dynamical systems),
and probability theory (stochastic differential equations, large deviations).
Preprints and publications
Links to archived PDFs and more details can be found on the Papers and talks page.
- S. Andréys, A. Joye and R. Raquépas. Fermionic walkers driven out of equilibrium. J. Stat. Phys. 184, Article 14, (2021).
- R. Raquépas. The large-time and vanishing-noise limits for entropy production in nondegenerate diffusions.
- V. Nersesyan and R. Raquépas. Exponential mixing under controllability conditions for SDEs driven by a degenerate Poisson noise. Stoch. Proc. Appl. 138, 26–55 (2021).
- R. Raquépas. On Fermionic walkers interacting with a correlated structured environment. Lett. Math. Phys. 110, 121–145 (2020).
- T. Benoist, A. Panati and R. Raquépas. Control of fluctuations and heavy tails for heat variation in the two-time measurement framework. Ann. Henri Poincaré 20, 631–674 (2019).
- R. Raquépas. A note on Harris’ ergodic theorem, controllability and perturbations of harmonic networks. Ann. Henri Poincaré 20, 605–629 (2019).
- E. P. Hanson, A. Joye, Y. Pautrat and R. Raquépas. Landauer’s principle for trajectories of repeated interaction systems. Ann. Henri Poincaré 19, 1939–1991 (2018).
- E. P. Hanson, A. Joye, Y. Pautrat and R. Raquépas. Landauer’s principle in repeated interaction systems. Commun. Math. Phys. 349, 285–327 (2017).